1.800,00 MKD (price per patient)
1.600,00 MKD (price per patient)
Results in just one hour!
Results in just one hour!
4.000,00 MKD (price per patient)
The molecular test is a golden standard in testing, because with the molecular techniques, the presence of the virus itself is detected, and even just a sequence of RNA on the virus itself. The test being performed in Avicena laboratory has the following features:
► Highly accurate and precise Real-time PCR for detection of SARS-CоV-2
► CE-IVD certified and validated for automated use
► Unique test that identifies 4 viral genes, with an internal control included
► In accordance with the WHO, US CDC, Ch-CDC recommendations
The measurement of IgM, IgA, and IgG antibodies is important in:
– DIAGNOSIS IN EARLY PHASE OF THE DISEASE
The appearance of antibodies means that the organism has been in contact with the virus and the body’s immune system has been activated. IgM and IgA antibodies usually occur first, about 5 to 7 days after contact with the virus, and IgG antibodies about 14 days after contact with the virus. By measuring the concentration of IgA antibodies, the clinical sensitivity of the test is further enhanced.
– ASYMPTOMATIC PATIENTS
People who do not have or have not had any symptoms while in contact with the virus will be identified.
– PATIENTS WITH CLINICAL SYMPTOMS AND NEGATIVE MOLECULAR TEST
There are cases when for several reasons, the molecular test may be falsely negative. In this way, the immunoassay will help solve many dilemmas.
– STAGING OF THE DISEASE
– PROGNOSTIC VALUE
There are clinical studies that suggest that significantly increased concentrations of both types of antibodies are associated with worse disease progression and worse outcome.
– FOLLOW-UP of a PAST INFECTION
Detection of IgG antibodies in a negative molecular test suggests that we may have been in contact with the virus in the past or that we may have experienced the infection without symptoms.
– SELECTION OF PLASMA DONORS
The concentration of antibodies in the blood of patients who have undergone the disease is crucial to selecting patients who are suitable donors of convalescent plasma to treat COVID-19 patients
The test can be done every day on the following locations:
Location 1 (Taftalidze)
🕖 Monday-Friday 7.00 a.m.-7.00 p.m.
🕗 Saturday 08.00 a.m.-6.30 p.m.
🕗 Sunday 08.00 a.m-13.00 p.m.
Location 3 (Tetovo)
🕖 Monday-Friday 7.00 a.m.-2.00 p.m.
🕗 Saturday 07.30 a.m.-1.00 p.m.
Price: 900 MKD
Time to result: 30 minutes. The results are available through CommonPass application.
– Taking samples for COVID-19 test is being performed only in laboratory in
📍 Location 1 (Municipality Taftalidze)
Monday – Saturday(07.00 – 19.00 h)
Sunday (08.00-13.00 h)
📍Location 3 (Tetovo)
Monday – Friday (07.00 – 14.00 h)
Saturday (07.30 – 13.00 h)
– The tests for COVID-19 can be scheduled on the following phone numbers:
071/278-529; 078/218-731; 071/269-623 and 072/319-850.
– Determination of IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 can be performed at all 3 locations, without scheduling.
– Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test can be performed without scheduling in the laboratory in Taftalidze and Tetovo.
– The results from COVID-19 test are being issued the same day. The result from the sampling done after 6 p.m. are being issued the next day.
– The results from ultra-fast molecular PCR COVID-19 test are being issued within 1 hour.
– The result from Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test are being issued within 30 minutes.
-Nasopharyngeal / oropharyngeal swab sample for PCR SARS-CоV-2 test and Rapid COVID-19 Antigen test.
-Venous blood for antibody immunoassay test (IgM +IgA , IgG SARS-CоV-2 antibodies)
Avicena Laboratory, in conditions of global COVID-19 pandemic undertakes all necessary measures on a daily basis, in order to protect the health of employees, patient health and public health, in accordance with the guidelines of the Committee for Infectious Diseases at the Ministry of Health and WHO.