Starting from June 17, 2010, Avicenna Laboratory introduces new lower prices for COVID-19 tests for its clients:
– COVID-19 molecular PCR test for one person – 2000 denars
– COVID-19 molecular PCR test for two people – 1800 denars (price per person)
– COVID-19 molecular PCR test for more than two people – 1600 denars (price per person)
– Ultrafast COVID-19 PCR test for one person 4500 denars – results in just one hour (price per person)
– Ultrafast COVID-19 PCR test for two people 4000 denars – results in just one hour (price per person)
? The results are issued on the same day with free English translation, and the tests are performed every day from Monday to Sunday. Monday to Saturday from 7.00 to 19.00 and Sunday from 08.00 to 13.00 in the laboratory in Taftalidze in Skopje, as well as in laboratory in Tetovo every working day from 7.00 to 14.00 and Saturday from 08.00 to 14.00.
Avicenna Laboratory is the largest specialist diagnostic laboratory in the country with more than 120 employees and over 16 years of experience and is one of the first laboratories in the country to have an International Accreditation Certificate for quality and competence of medical laboratories, according to MKC EN ISO 15189: 2013. This certificate meets the international requirements and protocols for traveling to different countries, so the COVID-19 results issued by Avicenna Laboratory are valid and meet the requirements for travel abroad.
With each performed molecular PCR test for COVID-19 until 04.07.2021 in the Avicenna Laboratory, a free test for the determination of neutralizing IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 (antibodies to the s-spike protein) is provided. This is a highly sensitive test that provides information about the body’s immune response after contact with the virus, after vaccination.